Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Popular Icon Johnny Depp Unit 2

 
 
 


 What makes Johnny Depp different from the other actor in his field is the past experiences he had to deal with in his life, he never got anything handed to him he had to work to get to where he is and get his name out there so people recognize who he is as a person and what he had to do to get this far in life and all the achievements that he has accomplished because of all the support of his family and friends and people he looks up to as an inspiration who told him that he should pursue it as a career cause they saw how gifted he was and talented.

The reason I picked Johnny Deep to be my popular icon is because I’m a huge fan of his work and him I think he is the greatest actor because every movie that they put him in to act the part he plays the part so amazingly well. I also picked him because I wanted to know more about him and see where he came from and what makes him the person he is today and frankly I learned a lot about him, I learned stuff that I didn’t even know that’s what happened in his life and what he sees himself as and to be frank he just sees himself as a regular person and as he quoted " I don’t see how they see me as the sexiest man alive I’m flattered that they think that but when I look at myself I just see a regular person in the mirror" that is suck a true statement and I wanted to show my classmates what Johnny Deep is as a person and I wanted to show them how he lived his life and what he has to do to get there and how much stuff he dealt with as a kid. all the things that he dealt with in life is somewhat how a regular person lives and I feel that’s how we should look at him like a regular person not a star cause that’s not how he looks at himself, we should also watch how he acts and put it towards what he went through and why he does the characters so well.

That’s the reason why I picked him as my popular icon because I do look at him like an inspiration to everyone and so should you especially if you want to go into acting he would be a great inspiration to look up to. 

2 comments:

  1. ugh ... please ... web design is driven but the target audience, not the author. Fix this design, please. If not for me, for the sake of your mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what other design do you want me to do like do you mean change the writing and the background come here and show me how to do it so i learn how to blog properly thanks you

    ReplyDelete