Monday, November 26, 2012

Khan Academy episode




This guy is such a genius when it comes to math and every other subject.  If you are having difficulties in any subject of yours this guy is the guy too look up.

If want help learning how to do any subject easily just watch this guy and he will teach you everything you need to know and all the cheats on how to do it especially if you don’t want pay for a tutor or you can’t afford it this guy will be your life savour trust me when I say that. I watched him in my English class and media English and he taught me a lot and now I understand math way better than I did before. So I’m telling you just watch him and you will see how easily he does it for you to understand it. So watch it and you won’t be disappointed if you want know more on it go on this site

http://www.khanacademy.org/math/algebra/introduction-to-algebra/v/the-beauty-of-algebra this is where you will find every course your taking and get great help.   

No comments:

Post a Comment